The best way to describe this place is that the wait of around 2 hours was totally worth it!
Kappa Chakka Kandhari is definitely nostalgia on a plate…and a very delectable one too!
The dishes remind you of Kerala and its flavours..
- Mani Puttu reminded me of home and the importance of fresh coconut..
- Karimeen Pollichathu reminded me of the fresh catch from sea…oh, so taken for granted it was back then!
- Vattayappam reminded me of christmas time when my aunt used to prepare and send it home for me!
- Tharavu mappas was a first time try for me and the taste still lingers!
- Goli soda, Absolute Kandhari and Guava temptation reminded me of summer sarbaths..
- Cloud pudding reminded me of my first attempt at the dessert and how I finished the milky tender coconut before the dish was done.